- 8 oz goats cheese
- 4 tblsp onion marmalade/jam
- 1 small packet of fresh rocket
- salt and black pepper
- Remove the rind from the goat’s cheese and roughly crumble the cheese.
- To fill, take one cooked pancake and in the centre spread 1 tablespoon of onion jam, then place the cheese and a few leaves of rocket on top.
- Fold the pancake into a square, then place the pancake in a medium hot pan that has been lightly greased with butter. Cook on both sides for two minutes.
- Serve immediately. You can find the basic recipe for pancakes on the RTÉ Food website.