Try with a variety of your favourite fillings for a sweet or savoury treat.
- 16 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pint milk
- 1/2 pint water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tblsp butter (melted)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 4 Tbsps for each pancake. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
More by Oscar Lai:
- Homemade French Chocolate Truffles
- Vietnamese Fresh Summer Rolls and Sweet Birds Eye Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Cuban Spiced Medallions of Pork with Fried Plantains, Rhubarb Chipotle and Chili Chutney