A delicious recipe by award-winning chef, Neil McEvoy.
- 200 g mixed mushrooms
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 1 knockdrinna snow (small)/180 grams
- 100 g cream
- 4 crepes (basic batter with chopped herbs)
- Sweat shallot for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms, torn into pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cream and reduce.
- Remove from heat and add cheese. Adjust seasoning.
- To serve: Warm crepes in oven, about 180°C, with greaseproof paper between for a few minutes.
- Place crepes onto warm plates.
- Divide mushroom mixture between plates.
- Fold over and enjoy!
See www.pembrokekilkenny.com for more information.