- 225 g (8oz) cake crumbs*
- 50 g (2oz) caster sugar
- 2 tblsp cocoa powder
- 3 tblsp apricot jam
- 1 tblsp rum
- chocolate vermicelli
- Mix cake crumbs, sugar and cocoa together in a bowl.
- Add the jam and rum. Mix to a stiff paste.
- Forms into balls about the size of a walnut and roll in the vermicelli.
- Place each truffle in paper cases.
- Present in a small box with a ribbon or simpy display on a plate with love?
*Cake Crumbs can be made from Odlum’s quick cake mix or from the Odlum’s Madeira/Victoria sponge mixture