- 225 g dark chocolate (70% coca).
- 150 g milk chocolate.
- 150 g white chocolate (roughly chopped).
- 400 g caster sugar.
- 6 large organic eggs.
- 350 g unsalted country butter cubed.
- 2 vanilla pods (split)
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees or Gas Mark 3.
- Line the baking tray well with grease-proof paper. It should be 28cm X 21.5cm approx. (11" x 8.5")
- Melt the butter, dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a pyrex bowl over a low heat. When melting chocolate, bring a wide saucepan of water to a fast boil.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla and sugar well on a medium speed for about 8-10mins until light and velvety.
- Fold in the egg mixture and melted chocolate.
- Pour half the mixture evenly onto your lined baking tray.
- Spread the white chocolate chunks over the mixture evenly and pour over the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 50mins.
- The brownies are done when you stick a skewer into the centre and it comes out clean.
Ensure the chocolate and butter are broken into equal sizes so it melts at the same pace. Mini marshmallows are perfect in this too for a children's party.