- 500 g bitter dark chocolate
- 500 ml cream
- 10 g butter
- Bring the cream to the boil, then pour over the dark chocolate and mix until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the butter to the mixture and leave to set.
- Pipe the mixture into a drop shape.
- Cover with melted chocolate and roll in cocoa powder.
- Chill in the fridge until set.
Add a little bit of butter to the chocolate mix to make it smoother! You don't have to use only a tart base for the mix; you could use a sponge! Take it out of the fridge 3-4 hours before serving so the mixture is softer to eat!