- 30 ml rapeseed oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 5 g siúcra icing sugar
- 500 g unshelled prawns
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 mini baguettes
- dill (to garnish)
- Mix the oil, vinegar and icing sugar in a bowl. Peel the prawns and stir them into the marinade.
- Thoroughly rinse the onion and slice thinly. Blanch, peel and de-seed the tomato, and dice it finely.
- Stir the onion slices and diced tomato into the prawn mixture.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut it in half. Slice the bread on the diagonal and toast it.
- Rub the garlic over the freshly toasted bread slices. Divide the prawn mixture between the slices of toast.
- Garnish with dill. Serve immediately.