At just 600 calories this cannot be beaten!
- 200 g sweet potato
- 100 g chicken breast
- 200 g (½ can) of chopped tomatoes
- 150 g broccoli
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick celery (approx. 50g)
- 0.5 small onion (approx. 50g)
- hint of salt
- black pepper from the mill
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- spray of olive oil
- 50 g low fat cheddar cheese
- Peel the sweet potato and carrots and cut in very thin slices. Do the same with the onion and celery.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a pre-oiled oven dish. Add the rest of the vegetables in layers.
- Cut the chicken into strips and place on top of vegetables with the broccoli.
- Pour the chopped tomatoes over the chicken.
- Add the spices (salt, pepper, oregano, soy sauce)
- Cover with tinfoil and place in pre-heated oven at 200°C for 40min.
- Remove tinfoil and sprinkle with low fat cheddar cheese and bake for another 5mins.
Total calorie content = approx. 600kcals
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers