- 4 cod fillets - 2 packets inismara cod fillets
- 1 packet mangetout
- 1 packet oyster mushrooms, torn into thick strips
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into thin chips (it’s really important these are cut thinly as it will effect overall cooking time)
- 1 large piece of ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tblsp primadonna extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp water
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180?C.
- Brush a roasting tray with a tiny bit of olive oil and place the fish on top.
- Season and sprinkle some of the garlic and ginger on top of the fish.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over the fish and pour the 2 tbsp water around it.
- Cover with tinfoil and seal really tightly around the edges. Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Heat a wok on medium heat with the remaining olive oil. Add the ginger followed by the garlic. Straight away, add the sweet potato. At this point, add 1 tbsp of water just to help the sweet potato cook.
- After 3 minutes, add the mangetout and mushrooms along with 1 tbsp of water. Keep turning the vegetables for another 2 minutes and finally season. The sweet potatoes should still be a little crisp but not mushy.
- Divide the vegetables between 4 plates. Place the fish on top and drizzle over the juices.