Martin Shanahan lends his fish recipe to Today on RTÉ
- 1 fresh pollock fillet (skinned and boned)
- vegetables (anything in season. martin choose courgette, garlic, tomatoes, thyme and lemon)
- 1 tin for cooking/oven bowl
- Slice courgettes
- Chop tomatoes, add some fresh thyme.
- Slice some garlic into slivers and add to the ingredients.
- Add fillets and some seasoning with a little bit of oil and some squeezed lemon juice.
- Put tin foil laid out on your chopping board (Twice the length of the board) and fold in half.
- Mix all the ingredients together and lay out on tin foil / cooking bag. Gather the sides of the tin foil over your ingredients and seal.
- Bake for 15 minutes on a heat of 180 degrees and serve.