Donal Skehan's simple recipe for a festive and warming hot chocolate
- 450 ml milk
- 200 ml cream
- 1 orange, zest only
- 150 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tblsp caster sugar
- Add the milk, cream and orange zest to a saucepan and place over a medium heat.
- Bring to just before the boil and then take off the heat.
- Add the chocolate and sugar and mix through.
- Pour into the glasses and enjoy right away.
More by Donal Skehan:
- Caramelised Banana American Pancakes
- Carrot and Courgette Cake with Rosemary and Orange Crème Fraîche
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos with Cherry Tomato Salsa