Donal's rocky road from the Kitchen Hero: Christmas Special!
- 200 g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 100 g condensed milk
- 30 g butter
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 200 g white chocolate, half chopped, half melted
- 100 g digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 200 g mini marshmallows
- zest of one small orange
- Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin with parchment paper. Save any parchment paper off cuts.
- In a large sauce pan melt the butter with the condensed milk.
- The second the butter has melted and mixed through the condensed milk, take it off the heat and stir in the chocolate until completely melted and combined.
- Add in the cranberries, white chocolate, biscuits, mini marshmallows and orange zest. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tumble the mix out into the lined baking tin and press down using the parchment paper off cuts. Drizzle with white chocolate diagonally across the tray.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge for up to 1-2 hours.
- Slice in to 12 pieces.
More by Donal Skehan:
- Brioche French Toast with Berries and Nutella
- Moroccan Chickpea Burgers: Lunch/Dinner sorted
- Roast Chicken: Donal Skehan style