This traditional recipe is a wonderful stuffing for turkey or goose.
- 225g sausagemeat
- 150g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tblsp fresh parsley
- 1 tblsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 50g cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 50g chestnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl mix together the sausagemeat, breadcrumbs and the chopped herbs. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the finely diced onions, chestnuts, cranberries and garlic and use your hands to combine all the ingredients together.
- Place the stuffing in the cavity of the turkey and cook as per instructions or alternatively place in a baking tin and cover in foil and cook for 25–30 minutes.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Fish and Chips with Minted Peas: Kevin Dundon
- Fiery Fajitas with Salsa: Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Chocolate Fondants: Kevin Dundon, Today