- 100 g plain flour
- 150 g wholemeal flour
- 150 g mixed seeds
- 50 g porridge oats
- 1 tsp bread soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tblsp sunflower oil
- 150 ml natural yogurt
- 150 ml milk
- Grease and flour a 2lb loaf tin. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sieve the plain flour, bread soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the wholemeal flour and all but 2 tbsp of the seeds. Create a hollow in the centre.
- Whisk the yogurt with the milk and pour into the dry ingredients. Stir well using a wooden spoon or your hand in a claw shape, moving around the bowl quickly.
- The mixture should be gloopy like porridge. Pour into the prepared tin. Run a knife down the centre and scatter with the remaining mixed seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. I usually turn the bread out of the tin for the last ten minutes to ensure a crunchy crust, the bread will sound hollow when the underside is tapped