- 400 g (13oz) supervalu smoked salmon slices
- 200 g (7 oz) cream cheese
- 100 ml (3½ fl oz) supervalu cream
- 1 supervalu lemon, juice and grated rind
- 1 tblsp capers, chopped
- 1 tblsp tarragon
- supervalu pepper, to season
- Place the cream cheese into a food processor and add the cream, lemon juice and rind, herbs and capers, blitz for 1-2 minutes until all the ingredients are combined. Remove contents to a glass bowl and season with some pepper.
- In the meantime, double line a loaf tin with clingfilm, allowing an overhang of at least 5cm all-round.
- Place a layer of smoked salmon on the base of the lined loaf tin, then using a spatula, spread one third of the mixture over the salmon. Repeat the layers ensuring you finish with a layer of smoked salmon.
- Wrap the clingfilm over the loaf tin and place a plate on top. Place in the fridge for 24 hours. Serve with some homemade brown bread and some mixed salad leaves.