- 2 pieces of salmon
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- 1 tblsp honey (if honey is unavailable use sugar)
- Cut Salmon into 4-5 cubes.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Place a little drop of oil on the pan and insure a hot pan before cooking the Salmon.
- Place Salmon cubes on the pan. Turn Salmon cubes after 3 minutes (cook for about 3 minutes on each side).
- Add some soya sauce, a dash of sesame oil and a little drop of vinegar
- For sweetness, add a tablespoon of honey.
- Push your finger on the Salmon (should be nice and firm), if not leave cooking for another few minutes.
- Place Salmon cubes on steamed rice and add the sauce.
- Chop some spring onion and add to the top of the dish with some toasted sesame seeds