A great idea for a Christmas or Easter starter, from Paul Flynn for Lidl
- 320 g crab claws (4 packs of deluxe west cork crab claws)
- 2 clementines (zest and juice)
- 1 sprig of rosemary (finely chopped)
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 pomegranate (seeds and juice, must be ripe)
- 125 g dairy manor butter
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter and add the rest of the ingredients to it, except the crab claws.
- Tip the crab claws into a casserole dish, season and spoon the butter mixture over the top (this can be done 2–3 hours in advance).
- Before serving preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the crab in the oven for 8 minutes – they should not be piping hot!
- Serve with crusty bread to mop up the juices.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps
- Pan Fried Monkfish, Creamy Brandade: Today show
- Bacon, onion, potato and sour cream tart/pizza