A great Christmas recipe from Paul Flynn for Lidl
- 300 g connell bakery fresh breadcrumbs
- 125 g dairy manor butter
- 3 small onions finely chopped
- 1 packet deluxe luxury fruit and nut mix
- a sprig of sage, thyme, or bay
- salt and pepper
- Cook the onions really slowly with the butter and herbs until they are soft and have very little colour. This should take approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the breadcrumbs and fruit and nut mix, followed by salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool and put in the fridge until needed.
Paul says: This will make enough to stuffing for 2 ducks
More by Paul Flynn:
- Pancake Tuesday Countdown: Apple, pecan, ice-cream
- Countdown to Pancake Tuesday: Paul Flynn's P'Cakes
- Chicken, Chorizo, smoked paprika cream: Today Show