- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 35.50 ml measure powers irish whiskey
- 25 ml whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- To make a Powers Irish Coffee, simply pour a 35.5ml measure of Powers Irish Whiskey into a pre-warmed Powers Irish Coffee Glass and add two teaspoons of brown sugar.
- Place a metal spoon in the glass to prevent the glass from cracking and fill with hot, black coffee, allowing space at the top.
- Stir well to dissolve the sugar, which is essential in helping the cream to float.
- Whip your cream and gently pour over the back of a spoon so that the cream sits in a layer on top of the coffee. Gently pour lightly whipped cream over the back of a spoon so that the cream sits in a layer on top of the coffee.