A great family meal using the best ingredients available from Lidl, by Paul Flynn.
- 4 fillets of inismara salmon
- 2 courgettes cut diagonally into 1 cm thick slices- no thicker
- 1 packet cherry tomatoes on the vine – cut in half
- 12 baby potatoes
- 4 tblsp primadonna extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tblsp morning fresh butter
- 1 tblsp acentino balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- kania salt and pepper
- Boil the baby potatoes till fully cooked , drain and cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Drizzle a little of the olive oil onto a roasting tray and season the tray. Place the salmon , skin side up and scatter the potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes around, followed by the rosemary , then season. Dot the butter around along with the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place into the oven for 12 minutes
- Remove the salmon to warm plates, remove the rosemary and throw away, swirl around the remaining ingredients in the tray to coat in the juices and then serve with the salmon.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Almond Oat Crumble
- Buttered Tomatoes with Honey, Orange and Rosemary
- Pork chops with creamy bacon and cabbage