A tasty dish from MasterChef Ireland's Nicha Maguire
- 3 thinly sliced courgettes
- 3 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 3 basil
- 1 spring thyme
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- smoked salmon
- Make a circle pattern from courgettes, tomato, and aubergine. Season well, drizzle with olive oil, basil and thyme leaves. Bake in the oven at 180° for 15 minutes.
- Put smoked salmon and cream in food processor. Whisk until smooth and then poach salmon mousse in the milk for about five minutes.
- Season monkfish, pan fry over the hot pan until cooked.
More by Nicha Maguire:
- Lamb fillet with fennel salad and potato fondant
- Pancake with strawberry mascarpone and citrus syrup
- Chocolate hazelnut parfait with orange tapioca