A tasty starter from MasterChef Ireland's Joe Somers.
- 250 g salmon
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 50 g flour
- 75 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml cream
- Place salmon and cream in a blender with juice of ½ lemon and Blitz.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill.
- Mix flour, eggs and milk and whisk until incorporated. Spoon small circles into a hot pan, turning over after approximately 2 minutes. Remove after a further 1 minute.
- Place salmon mousse on top of the blinis.
- Drizzle with a spoonful of sour cream.
More by Joe Somers:
- Cardamom and Cinnamon Custard with sautéed raspberries
- Pan fried quail with glazed vegetables and pan juices
- Orange and chocolate tart with white chocolate custard