Nicha Maguire from MasterChef Ireland serves up pan-fried duck
- 1 duck breast
- 2 tblsp pineapple cut into small cube
- 5 asparagus
- 5 baby carrot
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- Season duck breast. Pan-fry in pan to sear. Then transfer into the oven. Cook for further 8 minutes. Rest before serving.
- On the griddle pan, chargrill baby carrots and asparagus. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Cut pineapple into small cubes, lightly fry and add soya sauce.
More by Nicha Maguire:
- Lamb fillet with fennel salad and potato fondant
- Pancake with strawberry mascarpone and citrus syrup
- Chocolate hazelnut parfait with orange tapioca