A tasty dessert from MasterChef Ireland.
- 250 ml double cream
- 80 g sugar
- 2 leaves of gelatine
- 1 vanilla pod
- Split vanilla pod in half length ways. Put together with cream and sugar. Cook over medium heat. Reduce by half.
- Soak gelatine leaves in cold milk. Set aside.
- Pour reduced cream into ramekin. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Slice pineapple thinly with sugar. Use blow torch to caramelise sugar.
- Arrange pineapple on plate and serve with panna cotta.
More by Nicha Maguire:
- Lamb fillet with fennel salad and potato fondant
- Pancake with strawberry mascarpone and citrus syrup
- Chocolate hazelnut parfait with orange tapioca