- 200 g unsalted butter softened
- 200 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 400 g plain flour
- 150 g marshmallows
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in the flour, roll into a ball and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place cookie dough on a floured surface and roll out to an even thickness -1/4 inch.
- Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Carefully put them on a lined baking tray, and return to the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow half to cool on a wire rack.
- Keep the other half of the biscuits on the tray and put two marshmallows on top. Pt the tray back into the oven for 3 to 5 minutes until the marshmallows begin to melt.
- Take them out of the oven and put a biscuit on top and sandwich together. Allow marshmallows to harden slightly.
- Break up the milk and white chocolate into small pieces and put into two heatproof bowls. Place over a saucepan of simmering water allow to melt.
- Dip the S'mooers into the melted milk chocolate then drizzle with white chocolate. Let the chocolate set and enjoy!