Tangy and refreshing - what more could you want for a sunny day!
- 450 g sugar
- 1pint water
- 4 large lemons
- 4 limes
- 1/4 pt cranberry juice
- 1 pint fizzy water
- Squeeze lemons and limes.
- To make the sugar syrup, place sugar, water, and the skins from the lemons and limes into saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes and allow to cool..
- In a jug, pour in the sugar syrup; add the lemon and lime juice and the cranberry juice.
- Stir and then top up with fizzy water.
More by Louise Lennox:
- Valentine's Day Choc Fudge Lollies: Louise Lennox
- American Style Pancakes: P'Cake Tues Countdown
- Almond and Chocolate Hungarian Torte