Get into the Halloween spirit with these chocolaty treats.
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 270 g mars bars
- 2 tblsp golden syrup
- 120 g rice krispies
- for the topping:
- 125 g millk choc
- 45 g condensed milk
- Put butter, Mars Bars and golden syrup into a small saucepan on a low heat, stir until melted together.
- Mix in Rice Crispies.
- Place mixture in a lined tin and then put in fridge.
- For the Topping:
- Melt two together over low heat and spread on top of the Mars Bar Rice Krispie mix.
More by Louise Lennox:
- Hot Cross Buns time
- Something for the weekend: Irish Breakfast Scones
- Valentine's Day Choc Fudge Lollies: Louise Lennox