- 1 pack flour tortilla wraps
- 200 g grated Dubliner cheese
- 1 jar mexican salsa
- shredded lettuce
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 4 spring onions chopped
- Lay the wrap on a chopping board and spread 1 tablespoon of salsa down the centre of the wrap.
- Sprinkle grated Dubliner Cheese over the salsa, top with shredded lettuce and the chopped spring onion.
- Fold the bottom of the wrap up slightly and roll tightly to close.
- Wrap in kitchen foil or greaseproof paper
For Dubliner Cheese competitions and recipes check out www.facebook.com/dublinercheese