- 100 g dubliner cheese chopped
- 50 g butter / margarine
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 100 g flour
- 50 g seeds – pumpkin, poppy, sunflower (any combination)
- a little milk
- Heat oven to 160oC
- Put everything except the seeds and milk into a food processor and whizz for 20 seconds.
- Tip out onto your work surface sprinkle in the seeds and bring the dough together with your hands.
- Add a few drops of milk if necessary.
- Roll the dough into a log and chill in the fridge for 30mins.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1cm thick rounds.
- Place on a lined or lightly buttered baking and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy in your lunchbox or as a tasty snack anytime.
For Dubliner Cheese competitions and recipes check out www.facebook.com/dublinercheese