- 1 block Dubliner cheese
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves chopped
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- crusty bread or brown rolls to serve
- Cut the block of Dubliner Cheese into cubes and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Toss the spinach into a large bowl and add the basil, tomatoes and Dubliner Cheese cubes. Mix gently.
- Divide the salad into four portions.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, drizzle the dressing over the salads.
- Serve with crusty bread or brown lunch rolls.
For Dubliner Cheese competitions and recipes check out www.facebook.com/dublinercheese