Very easy to make by using vegan versions of the cream and ham.
- tagliatelle (or spaghetti - enough for 2 or 3 servings)
- 5 or 6 mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 slices of redwoods cheatin rashers (cut into small pieces or chopped)
- carton of alpro single cream
- mushroom stock cube (dissolved in 2 tablespoons of boiling water)
- 2 heaped teaspoons of flour
- salt and pepper
- Begin cooking the tagliatelle.
- Add oil to a frying pan on a moderate heat.
- Add mushrooms and rashers and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add all the cream to the pan, plus the mushroom stock and mix all together.
- Shake the flour over this and stir it in, bringing to a boil.
- Continue stirring for a few minutes until the mixture thickens a little and the flour is fully dissolved.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- Mix thoroughly and serve.