THE taste of summer!
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 6 meringue nests
- 375 ml cream, whipped
- 2 tblsp elderflower cordial or half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Whip the cream with the sugar and elderflower cordial.
- Break the meringues into it and fold together.
- Divide the meringues into bowls, cut the strawberries in half and divide between the meringues and serve.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Pancake Tuesday Countdown: Apple, pecan, ice-cream
- Countdown to Pancake Tuesday: Paul Flynn's P'Cakes
- Chicken, Chorizo, smoked paprika cream: Today Show