Travel to Food Paradise in under 10 minutes!
- 4 x 4 oz fillet of lemon sole, skinned
- 4 flour tortilla wraps
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- half a cucumber
- 3 radishes finely sliced and pickled in half a cup of white vinegar, half a cup of sugar and a pinch of salt
- 2 oz sour cream
- a pinch of taco seasoning
- Flour, egg and breadcrumb the lemon sole and deep fry for four minutes until golden brown.
- Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning together.
- Warm the tortilla wrap in the oven or microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread sour cream on top and add lettuce, pickled cucumber and radish.
- Top with lemon sole fillets and roll up tightly.
- Cut in half and enjoy.