A hearty, healthy and filling lunch or dinner, without being stodgy.
- 150 g kelkin gluten free penne pasta
- 1 tin of tuna in brine
- 4-5 anchovies
- 1 hard-boiled egg (cut into 4)
- a handful of steamed green beans
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 30 g black olives
- Cook the gluten free pasta and then add a little drizzle of olive oil.
- While the pasta is cooking prepare your vegetables.
- Drain the tuna and olive.
- Once the pasta has cooled mix in the tuna, green pepper, green beans and black olives.
- Then divide the mixture between two bowls.
- Place the anchovies and egg on top of the pasta salads and serve with salad dressing.