- 2 tblsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kelkin balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium onion chopped finely
- 1 clove of garlic chopped finely
- 1 red pepper chopped finely
- 1 courgette sliced
- 1/2 a red or green chilli chopped finely
- 1 jar of Kelkin tomato and basil pasta sauce.
- 2 tblsp toasted pine nuts
- 150 g kelkin gluten free spaghetti
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Combine the oil, garlic, onion, pepper and chilli together in a saucepan.
- Place over moderate heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the courgette and continue to stir for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and sweat over a gentle heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next stir in the tinned tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and pine nuts and cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering cook the gluten free pasta.
- Once cooked drain and place in some pasta dishes. Spoon the Provencal sauce on top and serve with some chopped parsley and a green salad