This delicious and light dessert is the perfect end to a warm summer's day meal!
- 125 g strawberries
- 125 g raspberries
- 125 g blackberries
- 125 g blueberries
- 150 ml raspberry coulis
- 1 sprig mint
- 100 ml Avonmore milk
- 230 ml Avonmore cream
- 60 g caster sugar
- 2.5 g gelatine
- 1 vanilla pod
- To make the panna cotta, boil the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla pod in a small sauce pan.
- Once up to the boil add the gelatine and stir until it has completely dissolved. Then divide the panna cotta mix into four small pudding moulds or ramekins and allow to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- To serve arrange the berries around outside of serving bowl, place the Panna Cotta in the middle and pour over some raspberry coulis. Garnish with some small mint leaves.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon