- 1 large thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger (peeled and finely minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and finely minced)
- 1 tblsp rice wine
- 2 tblsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 baby bok choy (shredded)
- 4 sea bass fillets (pin-boned)
- 6 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 1 red chilli (deseeded and finely sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Cut out four sheets of parchment paper, each twice the size of a sea bass fillet. Whisk together the ginger, garlic, rice wine, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Arrange the bok choy on the parchment sheets and top each with a sea bass fillet, some spring onion and chilli. Spoon the garlic and rice wine mixture over each fillet. Fold up the sides of the parchment paper and seal the corners with metal paper clips.
- Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes. Serve straight to the table, allowing your guests to tear open the paper to reveal the steaming sea bass.