- 125 g flora buttery
- 85 g dark brown sugar
- 3 tblsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 120 g porridge oats
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 75 g self raising flour
- 65 g dried cranberries
- 80 g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a baking tray with a little Flora Buttery. Line with enough parchment paper to hang over the sides. Grease the top of the paper too.
- Melt together the Flora Buttery, sugar, honey and cinnamon and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Mix this sticky mixture quickly into the dry ingredients.
- Press mixture firmly into the tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden. Lift out of the tray and allow to cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.