- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- 1 mango
- 1 vine of good cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 garlic clove (add 2 if you like your garlic)
- 50 ml lime juice
- 1 handful of coriander
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce (mr.bells in the english market or any asian store or chilli garlic sauce)
- Heat up your oven to 180 degrees. Season your chicken breast with salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil over and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Peel your mango and cut into little cubes. Roughly chop the tomatoes, dice the red onion, finely grate the garlic and then place them all in a large bowl.
- Juice your lime and mix the Sriracha sauce with it.
- Get your coriander, place in the bowl with the other ingredients and pour the lime juice over.
- Add a bit of salt and mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and cut into slices.
- Add a tablespoon or two of the mango salsa to a plate along with the chicken and serve.
Prepare 30 minutes to an hour before if possible