- 800 g pork loin
- 2 sweet red peppers (longer than regular pepper)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 pack baby asparagus
- 1 pack baby corn
- 1 handful bean-sprouts
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 3 nests egg noodle
- sesame seeds
- rapeseed oil
- 1 tblsp paprika
- 1 tblsp garlic salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tblsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tblsp sesame oil
- Start by making up the marinade by adding everything apart from the sesame oil into a pestle and mortar and mixing together. The pestle and mortar ensures the seasoning is combined properly so its handy if you have one. If you don't just mix it in a bowl.
- Trim the fat off the pork and and slice into even size pieces. Place the sliced pork into a bowl, add the seasoning along with the sesame oil and mix well. Set aside for now so the pork soaks up most of the marinade.
- Now start chopping up your veg which ever way you want. Just make sure to keep things about the same size so they cook evenly.
- Heat up a wok over a medium heat with a small bit of oil. Don't use the sesame oil because its more of an oil that is used for flavour rather than cooking. Add the pork and make sure you pour any left over marinade that's sitting at the end of the bowl into the wok. Cook until the pork is nearly cooked through and then empty back into a clean bowl.
- Now add the veg to the wok and cook for 5-6 minutes or until it's just starting to soften.
- Once the veg has begun to soften add the pork back in and stir everything together. Cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
- While thats cooking you can heat up a small pan over a medium to high heat with no oil and add some sesame seeds. Keep a close eye on these. Move them around every couple of seconds to ensure they don't burn and once they have just started to turn a golden brown remove from the pan as they will keep cooking if left in it.
- Now just cook your noodles by following the instructions on the pack.
- Once all that is done you should be ready to serve so place the noodles on a plate and add the spicy pork stir-fry over the top. Now just sprinkle a few sesame seeds over and your good to go.