This dish requires just tossing everything together in a bowl!
- 2 nectarines or peaches (unpeeled), stone removed and flesh cut into 5mm (¼in) thick slices
- 4 slices of parma ham, torn into pieces
- 4 handfuls of mixed salad leaves, such as rocket or lettuce
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 4 tblsp chopped mint
- Arrange all the ingredients on a plate or toss together in a bowl, carefully dividing between plates to serve.
More by Rachel Allen:
- Milk Ice Cream: A little DIY, A lot of Taste
- Chocolate Meringue Cake: A serious picnic bonus
- Fennel, pink grapefruit, feta salad: Rachel Allen