Bursting with berry goodness, this smoothie can be whipped up in only a couple of minutes, so it's the perfect choice for a weekday breakfast when you're in a hurry. 3 ProPoints values per recipe.
- 75 g (2 ¾ oz) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 75 g (2 ¾ oz) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 75 g (2 ¾ oz) 0% fat greek yogurt/low fat natural yoghurt
- 125 ml (4 fl oz) skimmed milk
- 2 level teaspoons maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients in a deep container such as a measuring jug that will allow you to use a hand blender without splashing the smoothie all over the kitchen as you blend, or you can use a liquidiser. If you are using fresh berries rather than frozen, you may want to add an ice-cube or two to chill the mixture.
- Whizz until smooth and drink immediately.
Filling and Healthy: If you omit the maple syrup, this smoothie would be made up of only Filling & Healthy foods.
More by Weight Watchers:
- Salmon burger on rye with horseradish cream
- One pot spring lamb casserole
- Chocolate and berry roulade