A great dish from WeightWatchers. ProPoints values per serving 8, ProPoints values per recipe 16.
- 300 g (10 oz) turkey mince
- 1 small leek, chopped finely
- 5 g (¼ oz)fajita spice mix
- 2 tblsp chopped fresh corriander
- calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- for the sweetcorn salsa:
- 100 g (3½ oz) canned sweetcorn drained
- 1 tomato de-seeded and diced
- 25 g (1oz) jalapeño chillies from a jar, drained and chopped roughly
- 0.5 small red onion, diced
- juice of ½ lime
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and line a baking tray with foil. To make the turkey balls, mix together the turkey mince, leek, fajita spice mix and coriander. Seasons, then using wet hands, form the turkey mixture into 12 walnut size balls.
- Spray the turkey balls with the cooking spray and grill for 8 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush the top of the balls with half of the sweet chilli sauce and grill for another minute, then turn them over. Brush with the remaining sweet chilli sauce and grill for 1 minute until glossy and golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl. Season then serve alongside the turkey balls.
Serve these sweet chilli glazed meat balls on top of one warmed Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta bread per person, and with a handful of watercress on the side, for an extra 3 ProPoints values per person. Try this: Make it with lean pork mince for the same ProPoints values per person.
More by Weight Watchers:
- Salmon burger on rye with horseradish cream
- One pot spring lamb casserole
- Chocolate and berry roulade