Another great dish from WeightWatchers. ProPoints values per serving 7, ProPoints values per recipe 15.
- calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 leek, sliced
- 150 g (5½ oz) chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 200 g (7 oz) quorn chicken style pieces
- 75 g (2¾ oz) frozen petit pois
- 60 g (2 oz) low fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 100 ml (3½ fl oz) skimmed milk
- 2 x 45 g (1½ oz) filo sheets, measuring 50 x 24 cm (20 x 9½ inches), and defrosted if frozen
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ºC/fan oven 180ºC. Heat a medium size, non stick saucepan and spray with the cooking spray. Add the leek, mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly. Stir in the thyme, Quorn and peas. Cook, stirring, for another 3 minutes.
- Add the soft cheese and milk, season, and cook for a minute until hot. Spoon the mixture into two 250ml (9fl oz) pie dishes.
- Scrunch up each sheet of filo pastry and then place on top of the pies to fit the dishes. Spray the top of the pies with the cooking spray, place on a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
Try this: Replace the Quorn with the same weight of cubed skinless boneless chicken breast. Spray a non stick frying pan with cooking spray and then cook the chicken for 5 minutes. Continue, following the instructions in step 1. The ProPoints values per serving will be the same. (Freezing) Cook’s Tip: To freeze, transfer the filling to a freezer proof container at the end of step 2. Defrost thoroughly before use and follow the recipe from step 3.
More by Weight Watchers:
- The Morning After the Night Before: One Pan Fry-up
- Salmon burger on rye with horseradish cream
- One pot spring lamb casserole