- 30 g (1 ¼ oz) whole rolled porridge oats
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 5 pecan halves (about 15g/½oz)
- 140 g (5 oz) fat free fromage frais
- 125 g (4 ½ oz) raspberries
- Put the oats in a dry frying pan and toast over a medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring regularly until light golden. Tip the oats into a bowl and pour in 1 teaspoon of the maple syrup. Stir until coated and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, put the pecans in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of the maple syrup and turn until coated. Put the pecans in the pan and toast for 2 minutes, turning once until golden. Remove the nuts from the pan, but set aside two pecans and then roughly chop the remaining ones.
- Mix the cooled oats and chopped pecans together. Add a spoonful to each glass and top with some of the fromage frais and half of the raspberries. Top with the remaining oats and pecan, fromage frais and raspberries, leaving a few to decorate.
- Drizzle over the rest of the maple syrup then decorate with the raspberries and reserved pecans. Serve immediately.