This flavoursome fruit dish is the perfect palette cleanser and ending to a spiced, international menu.
- 50 g raspberries
- 2–4 tsp caster sugar
- half a ripe mango, peeled and cut into cubes
- Mix together the raspberries with the sugar, taste for sweetness, adding
- more sugar if necessary. Then fold in with the meringue, whipped cream and mango pieces.
More by Rachel Allen:
- Fennel, pink grapefruit and feta salad
- Chocolate Pear Tart: Rachel Allen Coastal Cooking
- Roast Goose, stuffing: Rachel's Coastal Cooking