The pistachio adds a nutty bite to the sweet yoghurt and apricot
- 250 g dried apricots (halved)
- 200 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 tsp runny honey
- 150 ml natural
- greek yoghurt
- 15 g shelled pistachios (roughly chopped)
- Place the apricots in a small saucepan with the orange juice and 2 teaspoons of the honey. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until soft and plump, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Divide the fruit and its juices between the glasses, then add the yoghurt, spooning it over the top of the fruit before drizzling each serving with 1 teaspoon of honey and scattering over the chopped pistachios.
More by Rachel Allen:
- Fennel, pink grapefruit and feta salad
- Chocolate Pear Tart: Rachel Allen Coastal Cooking
- Roast Goose, stuffing: Rachel's Coastal Cooking