A fantasy fudge recipe great for any occasion, especially Christmas canapés.
- 1.5 sticks salted butter
- 3 cup sugar
- 5.5 oz. can evaporated milk
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In 4 qt. bowl, microwave butter on high until melted, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and milk and mix well. Microwave on high about 5 minutes, until mixture boils. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 9 baking pan. Let cool, then cut into squares.