Make them in different sizes and shapes and decorate with different colours and flavours of sprinkles and icing!
- 75 g honey
- 150 g soft light brown sugar
- 50 g butter
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp dr.oetker baking powder
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- dr. oetker ready to use fairy cake icing
- dr. oetker chocolate flavour writing icing /dr. oetker writing icing
- dr. oetker liquid food colours
- dr. oetker silver balls, sugar strands & chocolate stars
- Melt the honey, butter and sugar gently until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool slightly.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the beaten egg and the melted mixture to form a soft dough. Roll it out and cut out shapes with cutters.
- Bake the biscuits on a lightly greased baking sheet for 10 – 12 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Decorate your cookies with fairy cake icing and top with icing and decorations.