- 1 tblsp olive oil
- a good knob of butter
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 kg brussels sprouts
- 75 g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat until the butter melts and begins to foam.
- Add in the garlic and fry for 30 seconds before adding in the Brussels sprouts and stir frying for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add in the Parmesan, season with sea salt and ground black pepper and stir through until the cheese has melted.
- Serve straight away.